Birthday Girl

January 20, 2014

DSC_8950 Birthday girl resized

Hey everyone

 Just a quick post wanting to share my birthday outfit as it was my B-day just yesterday. In a festive mood I chose bold colors by choosing this gorgeous dress that's been hanging in my closet without ever wearing it for months now. This dress has been waiting for the perfect occasion and finally I couldn't have found a better opportunity to take this beauty out.

 
DSC_9258 Birthday Girl Resized 2

DSC_9185

DSC_8903 Birthday Girl resized

DSC_9127

DSC_9254 Birthday girl resized

DSC_9110




Dress:Bandolera here, Bracelet and earrings: Myca Couture: here, Jacket: Drys, here,Heels: Sergio Todzi






Some people are fearful of wearing color during winter, but I am not one to bounce back limiting myself  to just black and grey colors during the colder season. Although I must admit I am liking all black outfits a lot lately, I still can't help but infuse color into my life just to brighten up a dark winter day and make a statement.

 I am so excited as this years first get away trip is a fact. Yesterday my amazing and awesome dad surprised me with a trip to Paris as a birthday gift! As you can imagine, I am beyond ecstatic to visit this gorgeous city and stroll along the Champs Elysees, eat croissants, escargots and enjoy some great wines and take the French" Joie de vivre" all in. I will leave just a little after Amsterdam fashion week, so early February it will be. So now if any of you all have some great tips on this city and some cool must see places I have to visit,  please do share with me. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I am keeping it short and sweet you guys, as I am quite busy preparing for  Amsterdam Fashion Week.  Of course I will share everything with you right here, as I am expecting it to be a lot of fun and most of all fabulously inspiring!


Enjoy a great start of the week everyone and thanks so much for reading.

Lots of love 

Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me at:


.

19 comments:

  1. great outfit..i like your dress and bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday sweetie! That dress looks amazing on you.
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beauty!!! Hope you had a blast and an amazing day! Wish you nothing but only the best! Your outfit for the occasion were fantastic and you look mesmerizing! I love to wear colors in winter too, they brighten up the dull and cold days!:) And also suit you! How amazing and exciting, Paris is such a stunning city and for sure you will have lots of fun, looking forward to see then the pics!:) Have a great day my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your kind words Lilli!

      Thanks so much for your feedback xoxo

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Tamara; I hope you had loads of fun. This is such a cute dress and very beautiful accessories. I'm loving the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday my love!!! xo

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute,wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B-Day
    love the outfit


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy bday soooo chic lady)))))) omg!!! Paris is totally perfect gift!!!! ))))))) wishin u all the best n amazin time in Paris)))))) xoxo my luv <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete