Day 4 - MBFWA With Dorhout Mees, Tony Cohen and Winde Rienstra

February 9, 2014

DSC_4362 Floral dress, H&M fishermans cap xxx




Hey everyone 

Here's day 4 of Fashion Week. I will have to keep it very short, because I'm in the midst of packing my suitcases for my trip to Paris this Tuesday and as you can imagine I am extremely excited! More about Paris soon!

 I was scheduled to see four shows. Can you believe I missed one of the shows? I was sitting at the bar while sipping a relaxing cocktail and this relaxation mode made me arrive just a little too late for the Ratna Ho show!!  I couldn't believe they closed the doors already. It was such a bummer, so with my outfit of the day, I will share the other three shows I díd attend. Dorhout Mees, Tony Cohen, and Winde Rienstra, all spectacular designers and memorable shows I am still swooning over just thinking about it.

I Hope you enjoy a few of my favorite shots!



DSC_3992 Floral dress, H&M fisherrmans hat, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014 final

DSC_4205 Floral dress

DSC_4220 Silver Knot Necklace

DSC_4347 Floral dress, H&M fishermans hat resized

DSC_4228 Floral dress, H&M Fishermans hat



The Spot



DSC_9337 Fashion week amsterdam 2014



The shows:  

Dorhout Mees

This show was an absolute dream! Enchanting music, two big movie screens and such beautiful models showcasing the most stunning designs.I felt like I was in a trance when I left the room. The show was that good! Make sure you take note of the extravagant shoes and belts made out of wood and cork.


DSC_0721 Dorhout Mees Show, Amsterdam fashion week 2014

Collage Dorhout Mees, Fashion Week AMSTERDAM 2014

Collage Dorhout Mees 2, Fashion Week AMSTERDAM 2014

Collage Dorhout Mees 3, Fashion Week AMSTERDAM 2014
 


Tony Cohen

This designer is one of my favorites. Tony Cohen creates very wearable pieces and it's all soooo my cup of tea. Do you remember the orange pleated maxi skirt I posted on the blog last year? This stunner was from, yes you already guessed it: Tony Cohen!


Collage Tony Cohen Fashion week 2014

DSC_1277 Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_1197 Tony Cohen Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_1237 Tony Cohen Fashion week 2014

DSC_1221 Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

Collage Tony Cohen, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014 (3)

DSC_1381 Tony Cohen, AMSTERDAM FASHION WEEK 2014




Winde Rienstra:

You had to be there to fully experience Winde Rienstra's fairytale like show and feel the magic and tension.
It was so pure, dreamy and powerful,it was like being in a movie.
Winde Rienstra used beautiful whites in lots of different fabrics and textures. I left very impressed with Windes creativity and extraordinary crafmanship.
Winde Riensta's show was truly a stunning spectacle.



DSC_1447 Winde Rienstra, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_1449 Rinde Wienstra Frontrow, Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

Collage Winde Rienstra Fashion week amsterdam 2014

DSC_1482 Winde rienstra, Amsterdam fashion week 2014

Collage Winde Rienstra Fashion week amsterdam 2014 (2)

DSC_1542 Winde Rienstra, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

Colage Winde rienstra Amsterdam fashion week 2014 (4)

DSC_1582 Winde Rienstra, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_1620 Winde Rienstra, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

Collage Winde Rienstra Fashion week Amsterdam 2014 (5)

DSC_1664 Winde Rienstra, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2014

DSC_1436

DSC_1443 Bas Kosters Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

I couldn't help but snap a sneaky picture of Dutch Designer Bas Kosters, while waiting in the lounge for a show.


I was wearing:

Dress: Flamant Rose, Hat and Turtleneck shirt: H&M, Belt: Pieces, Heels: Zara, Necklace: LadyLand Boutique Amsterdam


Which show was your favorite and which style suits you best? I am so curious for your thoughts!


Enjoy a fabulous start of the week everyone and stay tuned for the fifth and last day of my adventures at Fashion Week.
With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:





2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! What a shame you miss a show, the other 3 you saw are the same so cool! You were gorgeous, Im in love with your dress, it seems made just for you! How exciting you re leaving for PAris! Enjoy it and have safe flight! Hugs and kisses my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous in this dress! so pretty. love the floral pattern and the heels are perfect

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete