Sheer Trench

November 10, 2014

Location: Amsterdam



DSC_4913 Sheer Trench Coat Urban outfitters, Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé2



Hey everyone 


On a beautiful fall day what can be better then wearing a sheer flowing trench coat and colorful though casual pair of sneakers to stroll around town? Well you can hand me a Chai Latte to go and my day is just about perfect!

I've been on the look out for a one of a kind black trench coat and when I spotted this sheer of a perfection, my heart was sold!

What do guys you think?




DSC_5129 Sheer Trench Urban outfitters, Chanel boybag, Adidas sneakers, Tamara Chloé

DSC_4497 Sheer Trench coat Urban outfitters, Chanel Boy bag, Tamara Chloé9
DSC_4700 Sheer Trench Urban outfitters, Adidas sneakers. Tamara Chloé
DSC_4480 Urban outfitters Sheer Trench coat, Chanel Boy bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_4729 Sheer Trench Urban Outfitters, Chanel Boy bag, Adidas sneakers, Tamara Chloé
DSC_4390 Sheer Trench coat Urban outfitters, Chanel boy bag, Tamara Chloé4
DSC_4960 Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_5057  Tamara Chloé
Urban outfitters Sheer trench coat, Chanel boy bag, Adidas sneakers, Tamara Chloé
Collage Ear Cuff, Tamara Chloé.2jpg
Adidas Sneakers, Tamara Chloé

I was wearing: Trench Coat: Urban Outfitters here and I love the white one too here //  Jeans: Zara here // Bag: Chanel // Sneakers: Adidas here


Get the look:








Thanks for reading everyone and I want to wish you all a great start of the new week!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




21 comments:

  1. hi tamara...cool outfit..i like your shoes and you earcuff
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine in anything!!!! Come check out my feature review on Boden’s brand new yoga/active wear this week at the blog and let me know what you think!!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit as always! Love your trench coat!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara! You're a vision my friend! With a super amazing sense of style! I love everything about the way you've styled this outfit!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je outfit is geweldig! Dikke liefde voor je Chanel tas <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! Give me your bag. Just kidding. Kind of...
    Loving the denim. & those shoes? OBSESSED!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look maravilhoso belas imagens arrasou
    Curta e siga o meu canal, bom final de semana
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete